We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Create a 12-15 slide PowerPoint presentation to be given to general classroom teachers in a professional development setting, based on inclusion and classroom management strategies that could be incorporated into classrooms.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
The presentation should address the following:
- Identifying realistic expectations for the personal and social behaviors of students with exceptionalities in various settings;
- Supporting and promoting social skills needed for educational and other environments by individuals with exceptionalities;
- Designing learning environments that encourage active participation in individual and group activities for individuals with and without exceptionalities;
- Organizing, developing, and sustaining learning environments that support positive intracultural and intercultural experiences; and
- Using collaborative learning groups and project-based activities to help students practice self-determination and self-advocacy skills.
Support your presentation with 3-5 scholarly resources.
Information that might help on the research:
1. Behavior Management: Principles and Practices of Positive BehaviorRead chapters 4 and 12 in Behavior Management: Principles and Practices of Positive Behavior Supports.
1. How Cooperative Learning Works for Special Education and Remedial Students
Read “How Cooperative Learning Works for Special Education and Remedial Students,” by Jenkins, Antil, Wayne, and Vadasy, from the Council for Exceptional Children (2003).
2. Kagan Structures and Learning Together- What is the Difference?
Read “Kagan Structures and Learning Together- What is the Difference?” by Kagan, located on the Kagan website.
3. What is Project Based Learning?
Read “What is Project Based Learning?” from the Buck Institute for Education website.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, sold academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines