We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Leonard H. Bucklin of Corporate-Ethics.US™ has developed a five-step process for investigating and resolving business ethics problems. In principle, he prescribes the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(1) Inquire: Gather the facts you need to understand the ethical problem facing you or your client and draw up a list of ethical principles relevant to the problem;
(Because internal information may be inadequate to appreciate the scope and magnitude of the ethical problems, the inquiry should seek information from external sources, such as customers and media.)
(2) Discuss the options for addressing the problem and the ethical principles each option advances (and might impair);
(3) Decide which options to pursue and which to forego, striving for consensus (or as close to it as is practical);
(4) Justify the actions taken, and those foregone, in order to withstand moral scrutiny and garner stakeholder support (or, at least, not provoke stakeholder opposition); and
(5) Evaluate whether the proposed solutions, and the process by which they were chosen, satisfy business, community, and individual values and can withstand moral scrutiny.
From Uber’s perspective, is what Uber doing creative or unethical? Again, think about the statement: “Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should”.
How would apply the Leonard H. Bucklin of Corporate-Ethics.US™’s five-step process for investigating and resolving business ethics problems to assist Uber in their possible ethical delimma? Explain your suggestion in two to three sentences for each step.