We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Many health care leaders struggle with identifying the advantages and/or disadvantages when adopting a new or improving a current health information system. Many organizations are opting out of acquiring a new health information system due to the high monetary cost. Meanwhile, other health care organizations face resistance from their employees and other stakeholders when there is new system implementation. Overall, system acquisition is a challenge for most health care leaders.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Review each of the following articles:
- Managing the data explosion (Links to an external site.)
- Catholic health partners to acquire Kaiser Permanente Ohio (Links to an external site.)
- Mergers and acquisitions may be hazardous to health IT (Links to an external site.)
In a minimum of 300 words, refer to these articles (above) as you answer the following questions in your initial post:
- Discuss at least three of the barriers faced by health care leaders in adopting health information systems. Can these barriers be prevented? Explain your answer.
- Discuss some options that are available for health information system acquisition.
- Discuss systems of checks and balances could be used to eliminate or reduce resistance.
- Discuss how culture and/or behavioral factors influence acquisition.