We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This week you will examine how to be a patient advocate for all individuals, particularly those who are from a different culture than your own.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- First, consider an ethical dilemma that you have encountered in your own nursing practice—choose one that was caused by a misunderstanding between people from different cultures. Describe that situation clearly.
- How did each group or individual perceive the dilemma? (Present both sides, objectively.)
- Identify the conflicting values and belief systems held by each group.
- What data was missing—what information did the health care providers not have about the patient’s culture?
- Next, define culturally congruent care.
Transcultural Concepts in Nursing Care, Joyceen S. Boyle & Margaret M. Andrews. (2015), 7th edition.
CHAP 14 AND 15 WHICH IS ATTACHED TO THIS
Minimum of four (4) total references: two (2) references from required course materials and two (2) peer-reviewed references. All references must be no older than five years (unless making a specific point using a seminal piece of information)
Peer-reviewed references include references from professional data bases such as PubMed or CINHAL applicable to population and practice area, along with evidence based clinical practice guidelines. Examples of unacceptable references are Wikipedia, UpToDate, Epocrates, Medscape,WebMD, hospital organizations, insurance recommendations, & secondary clinical databases.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AS WELL AS THE RUBRIC ATTACHED, PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
2 REFERENCES MUST COME FROM THE CHAPTERS AbOVE AND ATTACHED BOOK
ATTACHED IS LINK TO BOOK FOR READING