We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment Option 1: Analysis of Healthcare Consumer Experience
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Conduct website searches of the following organizations:
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) (http://www.ncqa.org/)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) (http://www.ahrq.gov/)
- Joint Commission, Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) ( www.jointcommission.org)
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) ( http://www.ihi.org/ihi)
Reflect on your learning experiences as a consumer of healthcare; then assess how the information on the above agency websites can impact a healthcare consumers’ role in making healthcare decisions by completing the following:
- Compare and contrast the information provided to the healthcare consumer from a minimum of two websites.
- Evaluate how the information provided is (or is not) beneficial to you as a healthcare consumer.
- Identify two additional websites that you have used (or could use) in search of patient information.
- Assess the value of these additional resources.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations and references from a minimum of four (4) scholarly articles in addition to other course resources. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find resources.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
**Please make sure to follow all directions**