We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Research and Reflection Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In the next phase, ruminate on what you learned in your interview—especially anything that helped you to gain a deeper insight into the topics we’ve studied in the course—and write a research and reflection paper in which you draw upon our shared learning, your individual learning, and the additional discernment you’ve gained from the interview to demonstrate a more in-depth understanding of the foundational principles of management. In your paper, go beyond a mere recitation of memorized facts or regurgitation of information; strive to synthesize the most important topics of management (i.e., leadership, personality, motivation, decision-making, communication, and the importance of good management to yourself and to society) into a hybrid research and reflection paper.
Your paper should integrate responses to each of the following questions in a well-organized and coherent paper:
- What leadership precepts did your interviewee impart to you (or what can you glean on the topic as a result of your interview), and how do those dovetail with one or more of the modern theories of leadership?
- How do the personalities of workers, colleagues, managers, and subordinates impact performance in and experience of the workplace? How do they interact with one or more leadership models to create the most effective work environment?
- In light of your interview, the leadership model(s) you’ve discussed, and your own personality, what one or two tenets of motivation theory have you taken away from the course?
- How do your understandings of effective motivation theories impact your conceptions of the best practices when it comes to making decisions and communicating at work?
- Based on your interview and on learning from this course, what does it take to be an effective employee, a successful manager, and an exemplary citizen of society?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- 8-10 pages in length
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements
- At least three scholarly sources, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course, to support your assertions and strengthen your arguments. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these sources!
Refer to the Portfolio Project rubric on the Course Information page for grading criteria. Please proofread your paper to ensure the sentences, paragraphs, and ideas flow well and are logical, concise, and grammatically error-free.