We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Written or Oral Questions
1. What is human resource strategic planning? What may the objectives and
targets of the plan relate to? (5 marks)
2. In order to identify emerging practices and trends, you may need to
undertake environmental analysis. How can you do this? What is involved in
the process? (5 marks)
3. Give examples of the different options for sourcing labour supply. (3 marks)
4. When considering the impact of new technology, what should you think
about? (5 marks)
5. You should be aware of recent and potential changes to industrial and legal
requirements. Give two examples of changes that you are aware of.
6. When consulting with relevant managers, what methods can be used?
What should you inform them about? (4 marks)
7. What are human resource philosophies and values? (1 mark)
8. What should the objectives and targets of your plan set out? What will this
enable? (3 marks)
9. Give two examples of the different options for the provisions of human
resource services. (4 marks)
10. What may technology be used to support? (2 marks)
11. What are the key ingredients of a strategic HR plan? (2 marks)
12. When developing a risk management plan, what should you ask yourself?
13. In order to see that the plan is implemented, you will need to work with
others. Who may these be? (5 marks)
14. Why should you monitor and review the plan? What questions will you need
to answer in order to this? (10 marks)
15.Give two examples of changes in circumstances that may result in your plan
needing to be adapted. (4 marks)
16. What does an evaluation of performance enable you to do? (5 marks)
Assessment 2 Total Marks :64