We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Outline with some answers for Paper to give you an idea when writing
Throughout your practicum experience, you have been designing and implementing a project. You will now assess that experience. Prior to beginning this paper, discuss the topics below with your preceptor. Include their feedback as well as your own. In a 1,500-1,750-word document, discuss the following topics:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Describe your leadership project, its focus, and the site where it was implemented. How did you discover the need for this project? The leadership project is to increase overall doctor visits and decrease missed appointments through providing transportation services to eligible patients. The focus is to make sure that patients’ needs are met and that they are satisfied with the care and services provided. The project has been implemented Hubert Humphrey Comprehensive Clinic. This is a clinic that caters to the needs of patients with various health needs, different demographics, and services thousands of patients in the south Los Angeles region. The need for this project was discovered through a quality improvement meeting.
· Discuss how the outcomes of your project will be measured? Is your project one that is sustainable or is it designed to be a single occurrence? The project will be measured by continued patient surveys and comparing the number of visits pre and post implementation of the project.
· Did you encounter any real or potential barriers during your practicum experience related to your project? There were no real potential barriers during the practicum experience that were related to the project. The quality team was able to make all the necessary contacts and were able to utilize resources to launch the project. This project is for the benefit of the patients and the organization, so there has not been any negative feedback in promoting it.
· Evaluate the success of your project. If you were not able to implement your project, discuss why. What are the next steps for the project? The project has been launched by the facility. The next step for the project is to continue making relationships with more transportation service companies, getting the program more known to eligible patients (maybe by postcards or something), and making sure that staff are offering these services.
· What were the goals you set for yourself and the AONE competencies you hoped to achieve? Throughout this course we have touched upon servant leadership and the principles of servant leadership. One of my personal goals was to become a better servant leader (Discuss the importance of servant leadership and its principles, and how it enhances the growth of a nurse in leadership). Another goal was to learn the organization and the culture of the organization. (Discuss organizational culture and how it is tied into leadership). Regardless of their degree level, position, or context, nurse leaders in executive practice must adhere to the AONE Nurse Executive Competencies, which outline the skills, knowledge, and abilities that should be used. The Healthcare Leadership Alliance1 developed a model in 2004 that identifies the shared core set of competency domains for health care leadership. These domains include leadership, professionalism, business skills, and relationship management. Competencies are also included in this model (from AONE Nurse Executive Competencies (aonl.org) , which can also be used as a source/reference. Aside from this reference 2 other peer-review resources must be used that was published within the last 5 years). The AONE competencies that I hoped to achieve is knowledge about leadership and relationship management. Since Leadership is my line of study and the direction I am going with my career, those two competencies are of upmost importance.
· Summarize your project experience related to those goals and AONE competencies.
This project has allowed me to be hands on in learning management roles and has allowed me to see different aspects of nursing through a different lens. (Elaborate more on my goals and AONE competencies).
Use a minimum of two peer-reviewed resources (published within the last 5 years) as evidence to support your views.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Leadership Project Focus:
A description of the leadership project and focus of the project, is extremely thorough and includes substantial supporting details.
A description of how the need for the project was determined is extremely thorough and includes substantial supporting details.
Leadership Project Site:
A description of the leadership project site is extremely thorough and includes substantial supporting details.
Outcomes and Sustainability:
A description of how the outcomes of the project will be measured and if it is sustainable is extremely thorough and includes substantial supporting details.
A description of potential or real barriers faced during the practicum project experience is extremely thorough and includes substantial supporting details.
Project Success and Next Steps:
An evaluation of the success of the project or causes of its lack of success is extremely thorough and includes substantial supporting details. Next steps for the project are extremely thorough and include substantial supporting details.
Goals, AONE Competencies, and Reflection:
An explanation of the goals and AONE competencies set for the student to achieve during the project and a summary/reflection of the practicum project related to those goals and AONE competencies are extremely thorough and includes substantial supporting details.
Thesis, Position or Purpose.
Communicates reason for writing and demonstrates awareness of audience.
The thesis, position, or purpose is persuasively developed throughout and skillfully directed to a specific audience.
Development, Structure, and Conclusion
Advances position or purpose throughout writing; conclusion aligns to and evolves from development.
The thesis, position, or purpose is coherently and cohesively advanced throughout. The progression of ideas is coherent and unified. A convincing and unambiguous conclusion aligns to the development of the purpose.
Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)
Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)
No mechanical errors are present. Skilled control of language choice and sentence structure are used throughout.
Selects and integrates evidence to support and advance position/purpose; considers other perspectives.
Comprehensive and compelling evidence is included. Multiple other perspectives are integrated effectively.
Uses appropriate style, such as APA, MLA, etc., for college, subject, and level; documents sources using citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., appropriate to assignment and discipline.
No errors in formatting or documentation are present. Selectivity in the use of direct quotations and synthesis of sources is demonstrated.