We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Public health officials in state offices usually participate in the analysis of proposed legislation but may have different names for the format or process used in that state. For this assignment, the term Health Policy Analysis (HPA) will be used with the following format. The student is to create an HPA using the following scenarios.
The student is to search for a state regulation regarding hospitals, choose a section/subject area, and complete an HPA.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Give the location using the correct nomenclature.
- Summarize the hospital regulation. Use your own words to describe the intent of the regulation.
- Describe the problem/public issue the regulation is intended to address. Use secondary data to describe the problem/issue further, as is known from the literature.
- Identify the stakeholders and project the expected opinion. Indicate who was probably in support of the regulation and why. Indicate who probably opposed this regulation and why?
- Examine the risks and benefits of this regulation. If this regulation could be changed, what would be the expected outcomes, and would that positively or negatively impact public health. If this regulation remains, what would be the positive or negative outcomes?
- Is this regulation a financial burden for hospitals? If so, provide a discussion as to what those costs are associated with this regulation.
- Should there be some changes in this regulation? If so, why? What would be that process?
Length: 1500 –2000 words; answers must thoroughly address the issues in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimum word count for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least two (2) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).