We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
“Back to School Night” Team Presentation
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create 6-8 Power Point slides (with notes section in dialogue format) for a “Back to School Night” for parents and family members of R. Dailey’s 1st grade students.
R. Dailey is a new teacher at Jackson Elementary School. Ms. Dailey has had many courses on culture, as well as how culture and family systems impact student success. She is also well versed in behavioral models that can guide classroom management approaches. Setting up her classroom to take into account the varied needs and cultures of her twenty young students will be challenging, but she is determined to promote the success of each student. A get acquainted meeting with parents and family members might be just the thing to set the stage for a successful start to the school year! But, many decisions must be made before this critical meeting.
Prepare your presentation based upon what you know about the following:
- Promoting cultural acceptance in the classroom
- The importance of communication between teacher and parents/family
- How family systems impact family involvement in student education and success
- The behavioral models that can guide classroom management approaches
In this Assignment, you should include the following:
1. How to design a class program to promote an understanding of, and appreciation for, cultural diversity. How can you bring parents/family members into the program?
2. How would you design the communication system between teacher and parents? The frequency of scheduled communications and criteria for special communications should be determined.
3. Decide upon the behavioral model that will inform the classroom environment. What aspects of classroom functioning will the model influence?
Once decisions have been made regarding the cultural diversity program, communication system, and the behavioral model that will inform the classroom environment, you will develop a Power Point presentation to present this information at the “Back to School Night.” Each slide must contain a written version of what your verbal presentation would be in the “Notes” area of the slide.
If you use outside sources, remember to cite them in the slides (in-text citations) and then again in your references (reference page). Use APA style; 12-point, Times New Roman font; and double-spaced formatting. Please use the textbook for information.
The Power Point presentation should include a title page slide, an introduction slide, and a reference slide (The title page and reference slides do not count toward the number of slides requirement.).
Textbook reference: Shepherd, L., T. and Linn, D. (2015). Behavior and Classroom Management in the Multicultural Classroom. Sage publications