We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
ORIGINAL THOUGHTS ONLY
SEE ATTACHED WORKSHEET
Complete each empty cell in the Management Concepts and Applications Worksheet to define and apply key concepts from this week’s materials, as follows:
- Define. In the Define column, explain the concepts using course materials or other credible sources.
- Keep your definitions brief, 50 to 75 words.
- Success tip: Do not copy and paste definitions; make sure the definitions represent your own learning with proper citations.
- Cite. In the Cite column, provide an in-text citation for your concepts.
- This assignment should include at least two sources: the Management textbook and the “Management styles explained” video.
- Success tip: Do not pull your definitions off Internet searches. Using the premium resources you’re paying for will help you tap value for your tuition investment, improve your learning, and assure the integrity of your work.
- Competency tip: Use the Microsoft® Word Citations & Bibliography features under the Microsoft® Word References tab to automate your referencing.
- Enter the details about your sources under Manage Sources. Make sure you select Style > APA.
- Use Insert Citation to insert your citation at the point of every borrowed idea. You will also use the Bibliography > References for the References Cited section at the end of the document.
- Apply. In the Apply column, answer each question, focusing on how you can apply the concept for success in your MBA program or in your career.
- Keep your responses brief, no more than 100 words per cell.
Build a References Cited page in APA format.
- Make sure you have entered your sources using the Manage Sources option under the References tab, and inserted citations using the References > Insert Citation feature.
- Place your cursor under the References heading at the end of the worksheet.
- Under the References heading at the end of the worksheet, select Bibliography > References. This will automatically build your References Cited list using the information you entered using the Manage Sources option.
- For the final touch, make sure you have selected Style > APA under the References tab.
Competency Tip: The initial application of the Microsoft® Word References tab might seem a bit confusing, but the feature will save you many hours of work in the program by allowing you to automate the tedious attribution process, and help you integrate research across all your courses. Once you’ve entered a source under Manage Sources, that source will be available for you to apply across all papers in the course and program. For a demonstration of how to input and apply APA formatted citations and references, see Attributions: Become an Instant APA Expert.
- WORKSHEET: Applying Management Concepts for Success
- Learn: Ch. 1: The Exceptional Manager
- Learn: Ch. 2: Management Theory
- Attributions: Become an Instant APA Expert
- Attributions: Add a Citation and Create a Bibliography
- Attributions: Create a References Cited Page
Copyright © 2012 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.