We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Teachers aware of best practices should be able to effectively differentiate instruction and assessment within ELL and bilingual/dual language educational settings based on language differences, giftedness, and special education needs.
For this Benchmark assignment, you will create a differentiated learning experience for a group of ELLs or bilingual/dual language students with exceptionalities.
Differentiated Learning Activity
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Devise a learning activity to achieve specific learning objectives for a diverse group of ELLs or bilingual/dual language students with exceptionalities. You will differentiate this learning activity to accommodate a student with a specific learning disability as well as four additional students each with a different disability chosen from the 13 disability categories included in IDEA. Be sure to specify the grade and English language proficiency (ELP) levels of your intended students.
Describe your learning activity and the differentiation utilized to meet the educational needs of the five students in a 1,250-1,500 word essay. Your essay must include the following:
· The learning objectives of the activity as well as relevant information regarding your intended ELLs or bilingual/dual language students.
· A complete description of how the activity would be carried out and the materials needed.
· A statement regarding how the cultural values and beliefs of your students have been integrated into the design of this activity.
· An explanation of how this activity will be assessed.
· A description of the five disabilities you have chosen and the specific needs of your ELLs or bilingual/dual language students with each disability.
· An explanation regarding how the activity is making it possible for students with exceptionalities to be educated in the least restrictive environment (LRE).
· A description of the modifications and accommodations to the activity and how they are aligned with the learning objectives, instruction, and assessment for each of the five students you have identified.
Support your findings with at least five scholarly resources.