We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Choose an industry (e.g. athletic footwear) and select three well-known brands (e.g. Nike, Adidas, Brooks).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(1) Provide an overview of the industry. What is the $ size of the market in the USA? Is it considered a high growth or slow growth market (percentage growth in dollar sales, unit sales, etc.)? What are the categories in the industry that are showing most growth (e.g. casual, retro), which are showing a decline (e.g. basketball, running). How many competitors are there? Who are the market leaders, and what is the market share for each of the three brands?
(2) Identify the key product attributes and benefits that the consumer uses to infer the value of each brand (e.g. price, comfort, durability, etc.).
(3) Identify the key consumer segments in the industry and develop a profile for each segment (minimum of 3 segments, maximum of 5). What key product attributes and benefits does each segment prioritize?
(4) Compare and contrast the three brands:
a. Identify the strengths and weaknesses for each brand.
b. What is each brand’s POD and POP?
c. What consumer segment(s) does each brand target?
d. Articulate the positioning statement for each brand.
(5) Develop a perceptual map based on two key attributes/benefits and determine where the three brands and the key consumer segments are placed on this map (based on your opinion).
(6) Which of the three brands do you think has the best strategy? Why?