We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Purpose of Assignment
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Electronic spreadsheets are useful tools, especially when creating a
business budget. Once a spreadsheet is set up correctly in Excel®,
values can be modified at any time, and the electronic spreadsheet will
automatically update itself. Students will create a spreadsheet of
computer equipment for a small fictional business where they are the
owner. They will include the cost of all hardware and software needed
for their employees, and calculate a monthly budget for the equipment.
- Research hardware and software to satisfy operational requirements described above
- Microsoft Office 365, Office 2016: Introductory: Module 1: Creating a Worksheet and a Chart
- Microsoft Office 365, Office 2016: Introductory: Module 2: Formulas, Function, and Formatting
Scenario: Imagine you are the owner of a small
internet business where you employ five people. You need to budget for
the cost of hardware and software needed to run company operations. Each
employee is required to work both in the office and remotely, and needs
access to company data at all times.
Choose the hardware and software that will provide
your employees with the ability to stay connected to internal company
data, communicate and collaborate with coworkers, and process data and
sales information using wording, processing, and spreadsheet software
Create a business budget sheet using Microsoft® Excel®. In the budget sheet, do the following:
- List the make and model of desired hardware devices and their cost.
- List software operating systems and applications for each device and their costs.
- Sum up the cost for both hardware and software for each employee,
and then calculate the average monthly costs to maintain these systems.
- Insert a graph or chart displaying total costs graphically.
- Label columns/rows with titles reflecting data they contain.
- Use no more than two sheets in one workbook to display required data.
- Format data to highlight important totals.
The Budget sheet answers should include 1,400 words.
Note: this assignment only requires that you submit an Excel® Workbook file. There are no written or APA guideline requirements.