We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Can you create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with a minimum of 100 words of speaker notes?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Research the Internet and locate at least one real-life example of each of the following:
- Prosecutorial misconduct
- Ineffective assistance by criminal defense counsel
- Judicial misconduct
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with a minimum of 100 words of speaker notes, in which you summarize each example and address the following questions:
- What did the prosecutor do wrong? How does immunity protect the prosecutor from the consequences of his or her misconduct?
- What did the criminal defense attorney do wrong? What is the Strickland v. Washingtonstandard? Refer to Ch. 10 of Courts and Criminal Justice in America. How do the performance prong and the prejudice prong of the Strickland standard apply to the example?
- What did the judge do wrong? Which judicial selection option—either appointment, election, or merit—would help to reduce instances of judicial misconduct?
- How does the misconduct or ineffectiveness of these courtroom participants reflect or thwart the crime control model of criminal justice? How does the misconduct or ineffectiveness of these courtroom participants reflect or thwart the due process model of criminal justice?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.