We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In this assignment, students will pull together the capstone project change proposal components they have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. For this project, the student will apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Develop a 2,500-3,000 written project that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Clinical problem statement.
- Purpose of the change proposal in relation to providing patient care in the changing health care system.
- PICOT question.
- Literature search strategy employed.
- Evaluation of the literature.
- Applicable change or nursing theory utilized.
- Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures.
- Discussion of how evidence-based practice was used in creating the intervention plan.
- Plan for evaluating the proposed nursing intervention.
- Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome.
- Appendix section, for evaluation tools and educational materials, etc. are created.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.