We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Barbara was recently hired as a regional manager for the Urgent Care Clinic Organization (UCCO). One of her first tasks is to compile a strategic plan for the executive committee to review. The overall goal of the strategic plan is to identify specific actionable items that can better position the clinic organization.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this assignment on UCCO, complete a minimum 2-page summary APA FORMAT to explain why the organization should devote time to planning and why a strategic plan is needed.
Visit an online Library/GOOGLE SCHOLAR and search for a MINIMUM OF 4 ARTICLES( should be at least 4 references) covering the topics of strategic planning and healthcare management. Conduct academic research using the library’s databases, like:
- Business Source Complete via EBSCO
- Business via ProQuest
Make sure to answer the following questions.
- What can a healthcare organization accomplish with the strategic planning process?
- What would you recommend as areas of focus for Barbara’s strategic plan?
- Discuss how Barbara can achieve a balance between historical and current topics in healthcare?
- How should she apply them for her strategic plan?
- What type(s) of primary and secondary research would you recommend Barbara conduct? What are the benefits? Explain.
Remember to integrate citations accurately and appropriately for all resource types; use attribution (credit) as a method to avoid plagiarism.