We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Concert Review #2
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Both Concerts MUST Be “Formal”
No stadium/festival concerts or concerts featuring pop artists (EDM, pop rock, hip hop, modern country, etc). Music should reflect the course’s content.
Appropriate genres include:
- traditional jazz
- symphony orchestra
- chamber music (like a string quartet or piano recital)
- “world” music (i.e. Japanese classical, Indonesian gamelan, etc), experimental, etc.
- Pop, rock, hip hop, reggae, and other popular style concerts, and outdoor, cafe/restaurant performances are NOT acceptable (with the exception of pop concerts on the Cuyamaca College Performing Arts Concert Series).
IN PERSON CONCERTS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY THE INSTRUCTOR!
THE WRITTEN REVIEW
1. Provide 1-2 paragraphs describing the concert you attended and the music performed in formal, academic language.
2. Give TITLES of pieces/songs and GENRE or type of music played (jazz, baroque, opera, romantic, etc).
3. Give the HISTORY of the music played.
4. What instruments were played?
5. Write about the performers themselves: where are they from, what is their background, what do they play?
6. What is your own response to the performance and the music? Like it? Love it or Hate it? Why?
7. Write about the substance of the performance and the music and your response to it ONLY. (I don’t need to know what you had for dinner or how traffic was getting to the venue.)
8. Upload your essay in PDF or DOC(X) format ONLY! You can receive a zero if I cannot read your essay.