We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Can you prepare a 12-15 page paper based on the following criteria?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Investment Strategies Scoring Guide.
- Corporate Financetext, page 198.
- Writing Feedback Tool.This is the third component of your course project.. The two companies that I profiled were Panera Bread and Taco Bell. Of the three candidate companies you profiled in Unit 2, prepare an analysis of the one company that is be best investment for your client company. My client company is ChipotleAt the end of your analysis, state and explain your recommendation. Use 12–15 pages, body only, not including graphics, as a guideline for your submission.Include a discussion of the following topics in your investment strategy analysis:
- Capital budgeting analysis.
- Investment and cash flow projection.
- Calculate NPV, IRR, and PB.
- Cost of capital and its effects on investment decisions: best, most-likely, and worst case scenarios.In analyzing the investment strategies of the company, consider the following:
- Analyze the changes in fixed assets over the last three years and the effect your recommendation will have on the addition of the new company.
- What capital budgeting technique(s)—options or contingencies—might you want to include in your analysis?Use the course material to help support and guide your work. Read the Investment Strategies Scoring Guide and the Integrated Company Analysis course project description to ensure you have met all of the expectations of this assignment.Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.