We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
BUS 499 Week 8 DISCUSSIONS ONE AND TWO
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
**** On Line discussions questions not Essay questions****
ONE: “Corporate Governance” Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the three internal governance mechanisms (ownership concentration, boards of directors, and executive compensation) and recommend a possible fourth mechanism that would help align the interests of managerial agents with those of the firm’s owners. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- From the e-Activity, determine how U.S.-based corporations could incorporate elements of the corporate governance practices you researched to help top-level managers make better ethical decisions. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research basic approaches to corporate governance outside of the U.S. (excluding Germany, Japan, and China). Be prepared to discuss.
TWO: Finding the Best Buy” Please respond to the following:
- Corporate governance has become a hot issue in the U.S. over the past two decades. From your analysis of the case study, determine two possible corporate governance challenges that might be faced by Best Buy as a result of its rapid growth and why they could become corporate governance issues.
- Make recommendations for how Best Buy can overcome these challenges. Provide specific examples to support your response.