We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1-You are the HR director and have been asked to determine which web-based talent acquisition system would benefit your organization. You have been asked to present your recommendation to senior management.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this assignment, you will:
- Identify three web-based talent acquisition systems and conduct a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) analysis for each product.
- From the SWOT analysis, you will identify the pros and cons of each.
- Write a one-page memo justifying your selection to senior management.
Length: 3-4 pages, not including title and reference pages
Resources: Include a minimum of 2 scholarly resources
2-Taking a strategic approach to talent acquisition creates a more effective staffing approach than merely having a recruiting department.
Create a strategic talent acquisition outline.
The outline should contain bullet points of each activity, described in terms of what the activity is, as well as where the activity falls long the talent acquisition timeline (recruiting leads to interviewing leads to hiring, leads to onboarding, etc.).
An outline could include but not limited to topics such as:
- Create a long-term recruiting strategy
- Create relationship with regional nursing schools
- Create relationships with other medical professional schools (PT, OT, Pharmacy, Radiology, etc.)
- Create scholarship program
- Create a short-term recruiting strategy
- Career fairs
- Campus visitation
- Job Shadowing
- Develop integrated recruiting/onboarding strategy
- Group interviews
- Intensive shadowing
- Residency program
Length: 2-3 pages
Resources: include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources