We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Monitoring Your Program or Policy
With your action plan already in place, the next step is to analyze whether your intervention provides solutions to the problems you seek to solve. Continuing with the Fictionland scenario, this week you will prepare a presentation that describes how you will monitor your program or policy and discusses your research design plan.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 7–10 slides, highlighting your process evaluation strategy for monitoring the implementation of your program or policy.
Outline your process evaluation strategy by deciding how you will monitor the following dimensions of your program or policy:
- Program staff or individuals responsible for implementing the program or policy
- Demonstrate how the monitoring plan will evaluate the intervention’s impact, performance, and efficiency.
You must come up with at least two questions per dimension that will allow you to measure whether the critical elements of the program or policy have been implemented properly.
Specify the Research Design
Specify the design of your program or policy to analyze whether it provides solutions to the problems presented in the project scenario for the Fictionland Police Department. Be sure to complete all assigned readings for the week, including the pdf documents. Include the answers to the following questions in your report:
- Among the many possible design approaches, which design will you employ?
- Why do you consider this to be the best design for your study?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the approach you have selected?
- Are there any potential complicating factors that you can anticipate?