We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This program evaluation of D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) is second part of a five-part project to plan the various elements of a program evaluation for education.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe the planned approach as it applies to the object of the evaluation (selected from text, Chapters 5–8). (see attachment)
- Explain your rationale and provide research support for the approach.
- Describe three (3) major areas with a question for each and provide three (3) sub-sets of questions for each major question. There should be a total of 12 questions altogether.
- Provide a rationale and research support (external references) for the question areas.
- Describe the stakeholders, analyze reasons they should be involved, and ways to obtain their involvement.
- Use at least three (3) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and many Websites do not qualify as academic resources. Peer-reviewed academic resources refer to articles and scholarly journals that are reviewed by a panel of experts or peers in the field. Review the video titled Research Starter: Finding Peer-Reviewed References for more information on obtaining peer-reviewed academic resources through your Blackboard course shell.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.