We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Think about your workplace, organization, or industry; if you are not currently working, think about previous employment or a job that you are aiming for. The broader your perspective, the more likely you are to take into account the range of factors that you have been considering in this section.
Identify at least two factors within EACH of the six PESTLE dimensions.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The previous company I worked for was a warehouse that imported fruit from China and sold it to local supermarkets. The following examples of each of the PESTLE factors have applied to the company I worked for:
– USDA requires to apply Plant and Plant Products Import Permits for importing fresh and frozen fruits to the US
– High tariffs imports fruits from China to the US
– Because of covid, the containers were backlogged at the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of Long Beach. After the container stayed at the terminal for nine days, we had to pay an additional container excess dwell fee.
– The transportation process was slower than expected, and the fruit in the container went terribly, resulting in economic losses
– donated leftover and still in good condition fruits to churches, food banks, homeless, etc.
· Use social media platforms to stay in touch with overseas suppliers and customers in the US.
– Weather would affect farming. For example, high temperatures, decreased precipitation, flooding, and untimely freezes during critical growth phases would cause the fruit to grow poorly or have zero harvests, which yields an unstable supply.