We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Please submit your own “Top Ten Rules of EA Planning and BPR” in the written form with a
brief description/explanation and justification for each rule in the list (approximately one to
two meaningful paragraphs for each rule covered) — You must use each rule as a numbered
subheading before getting into detailed discussion of that specific rule.
When working on this task, review everything we’ve discussed throughout the semester. Think
- how you will categorize rules (and heuristics/tactics) and put them in a hierarchy,
- conditions for which the rule applies and doesn’t apply and any assumptions you are
- how rules are related to each other
- how a rule is (or can be) changed through “assumption busting” information technologies
Then, identify each rule in a numbered subheading, followed by a brief description of what
it is, and the justification on the validity of a rule through an example. Do not limit yourself
to the principles/tactics we’ve discussed when identifying BPR solutions.
Note: Please follow all general assignment policies specified in syllabus, in addition,
- Your submission must be formatted using 12 point Times New Roman font, with 1 inch
margins all around, double spaced, with name, assignment information, and page number
in the heading area. While a signed honor code is on top of the first page of your submission.
- If you are not using the assignment template, make sure to follow the above format
requirement. At least 20% deduction will be applied for each piece of information that is
- Do check your grammar and spelling!
- Make sure to use in-text citation for all resources you used, and include a final reference list
in APA format (make sure to verify the authenticity of your resource especially if online
resource is used). If you are citing the class PPTs, please indicate the chapter in your
- All papers will be submitted through plagiarism software. Policy regarding academic
dishonesty specified in syllabus will be applied. NO exception.
- Work independently. NO collaboration is allowed for this assignment.
- NO late submission will be accepted for this assignment. Technical glitch at the last minute
will not be accepted as an excuse for submitting work late. Submit EARLY! Make sure to
hit “Submit” button so that the work is actually delivered.
- The hard copy must be consistent with the soft copy submitted. At least 20% will be
deducted for any inconsistency identified.
- Be brief