We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
A powerful city court magistrate engages in a number of questionable activities while on duty. A list of some of the activities includes the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Borrowing money from court employees
- Publicly endorsing and campaigning for a candidate for judicial office
- Conducting personal business from the court chambers
- Directing other business court employees to perform personal errands for him during court hours
- Shutting court down early to prevent defendant from filing pleadings in an ongoing case
- Taking kickbacks from private juvenile detention facilities for locking more juveniles up on questionable charges
- Banning one of the defense attorneys in a case from speaking during the trial
- Jailing an entire courtroom because a cellphone went off during a proceeding, and no one came forward to accept responsibility
- Suggesting to persons appearing before him to contribute to certain charities in lieu of paying fines
- Using court employees to perform translating services for his mother’s day care business
- In 1,000–1,250 words, address the following:
- Which, if any, of these activities would be considered unethical? Why?
- Which of these activities, if any, would be considered ethical and acceptable? Why?
- Be sure to use any research or examples to support your arguments.
- Also be sure to address each of the above activities and explain whether or not you feel each is ethical or unethical.
- Taken together, would these actions warrant the judge’s being disciplined? Would it warrant the judge’s removal from office? Why or why not?
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.