We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Evaluate the charge that the U.S. presidency has become too powerful.
- Response Question: Does the U.S. president have too much power relative to the other branches of government? Do Americans care if the president has too much power?GENERAL RULES for Response Assignment (RA):
- Your RA must be substantive. Students should use proper sentence structure, grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- The length of the RA must be between 500-600 words.
- All sources must be referenced. DO NOT FORGET to provide bibliography, or web addresses for your sources.
- In case of a direct citation use quotation marks and reference the author, year, and the exact page (e.g., Diestler 2012, 93).
- Paraphrase a paragraph without quotation marks and reference the author and year (e.g., Diestler, 2012) in case of an indirect references.
- Remember, deadlines will be strictly enforced.
FORMAT ASSESSMENT NOTE: 4 (FOUR) points will be deducted automatically if RA do not adhere to correct grammatical and format requirements outlined above.GRADING RUBRIC: Each RA has been assigned a maximum of 20 points, (total 300 points for 15 RAs). The Grading Rubric below will be used to assess your work:
Evaluations Criteria Outstanding Better than Average Average Below Average Not at all 1. Evaluate the charge that the U.S. presidency has become too powerful. Provide supporting evidence to substantiate personal opinions. 20 15-19 10-14 5-9 0-4 TOTAL 20 15-19 10-14 1-9 0