We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Excel is attached. DONT forget to write the one-page memo as well
You have been retained by a Physician practice to perform some forecasted financial information. Acme Physician Healthcare Group is considering adding a new physician to their group. Since this is their first time looking into expanding their physician base, they need someone who has an objective perspective, plus experience in developing and evaluating forecasted financial and utilization data. You have been retained to serve this role.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To assist you in this project, the Company has provided you with the following:
· A listing of the Revenue, Utilization and Expense Assumptions associated with the potential hire/addition of a new physician.
· A template for the calculation of the monthly and annual forecasted pre-tax income for the twelve-month period.
To complete your task, you will need to deliver the following documents to management for their review and approval:
1. Forecast of the twelve-month monthly revenue and patient utilization.
2. Forecast (pro forma) of the monthly and annual Pre-Tax Income Statement for the twelve-month period.
In addition to the excel documents, a one-two page memo is required. This memo will
1. Briefly outline your results
2. Highlight any areas of concern with the forecasted results. Include any proposed changes/modifications to be considered by the Company.
3. Provide proposed recommendation(s), to the Company whether to proceed with the addition/hire of the new Physician.