We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You will create a lesson plan to teach a fundamental skill for an early childhood physical education class (Pre-K to 3rd grade). You will revise/add to this lesson plan in Week Five. To create your lesson plan, start by reviewing and assessing that the skill(s) in your lesson plan are developmentally appropriate by visiting National PE Standards (Links to an external site.) website. An example of a skill is: ”Demonstrate the relationship of under, over, behind, next to, through, right, left, up, down, forward, backward, and in front of by using the body and an object.” Then, review Table 7.3 in Chapter 7 for appropriate activities.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your lesson plan should include the following components:
- Title Page
- Section 1: Lesson Information
Identify the following:
- Grade level (specify what age/grade)
- Estimated level of developmental stage for this age/grade
- Number of students
- Fundamental skill to be taught
- State standard (see the list of National PE Standards (Links to an external site.) and indicate which state)
- Section 2: Lesson Introduction
- Provide a brief description of the lesson
- Create a student learning objective: (e.g. “As result of this lesson, students will be able to demonstrate _________”.)
- Describe your system for classroom management and student grouping (e.g. class rules, consequences, rewards, and organization of the class during the activity)
- Describe the equipment needed and the environment (e.g. classroom, gym, outdoors, etc.)
- Reference page
- Include at least one outside resource.
Your title page, lesson plan, and reference page should be formatted in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. The lesson plan will be two to three pages, in addition to the reference and title pages.
Additional Planning Resources: When researching lesson plans, the following resources are helpful. These should be used as resources only and should not be copied and pasted (Turnitin will detect any plagiarism):
- Foundations of Moving and Learning
- Chapter 7 – Planning Physical Education Lessons
- Appendix A – Sample lesson plans
- Appendix B – Sample lesson plans
- Mr. Gym (Links to an external site.) (http://www.mrgym.com/)
- PE Central (Links to an external site.) (http://www.pecentral.org/)
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.