We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Preparing for the Final Project: Planning Your Goals, Intentions, and Approach
Planning Your Goals, Intentions, and Approach
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
If you haven’t done so recently, review the “Preview of Your Final Project” criteria sheet. For this assignment, you will develop a plan, an outline, that addresses your goals, intentions, and approach for the Final Project.
Identify the role of the Community Organization for your project. You should utilize all the information you collected since the beginning of this course. Your plan should cover the information listed below.
- Title Your Project: Be concise; be catchy. Use your title to both draw your readers/audience in and to demonstrate what the project is about.
- Introduction: Describe the organization, the work they do, any key players within the organization, and why it may be interesting to your readers/audience. Include your thesis statement (a short description of the purpose of your work).
- Readers/Audience: Describe the readers/audience you will be directing your project toward. Consider what they know, what they might need from your work, and what they will expect. Briefly discuss how you will meet the needs of your readers/audience.
- Methods: Include a description of how you plan to gather and analyze your data (i.e. reviewing websites, reviewing related articles, interviews, analyzing similar organizations, and so on).
- Results: You likely haven’t found any results yet, but provide a description of what you hope to find or what you think you might find.
- Conclusion: Based on the information you have gathered so far, start identifying how what you’ve learned connects to your thesis and how it falls under the scope of service-learning and civic engagement. Write up a brief description of those connections.
- References Page: Include an APA style citation list of the sources you have used or are considering using in your project (this should appear on its own page at the end of your outline). If you summarize or quote sources in your text, make sure you also include correct in-text citations.