We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Do not be panic from this long assignment because it looks complicated but actually its very simple. Its just about 1400 words.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Objective: In this project, you will experience the “realities” of planning for a disaster by using the computer planning simulation software, Stop Disasters. you will write up a small report detailing their attempt to plan a community. (Directions for using website are at the end of this sheet).
2) Click Play Game
3) Click Launch Game
4) Click Instructions and read them carefully.
5) Click Continue and then Play Game
6) Choose one of the scenarios (for example, the Earthquake Scenario, etc.)
7) Choose Easy Level
8) Then it will tell the student what you need to accomplish:
9) You have a budget of $50,000
10) I would click the Show Risk word, so you can see each parcel’s risk
11) Right below the Show Risk, you will see a SMALL map, click around it. It will allow you to move around the larger map.
12) For the first few times, play around with the game and try to meet all the objectives. For example, when you click on an empty space it will give you options. Or when you click on a parcel that has a building, it will give you options to demolish or upgrade.
13) You are NOT going to be able to protect every house and do not worry if after you finish the game it states you FAIL. It means you did NOT complete all of the key facts, etc.
14) When you feel comfortable, it is time to play the game for real. So please keep track of the following (Part 3):
A) What is your strategy before playing the game? What are you going to accomplish first, etc?
B) The disaster will hit…..
C) Click Reports
D) How many people died?
E) Did you spend all your money?
15) Ok, now write up a paragraph on your experiences:
A) What did you do wrong? What would you change? So this Discussion should be in length:
Strategy Before Game (350 words)
Experiences After Game (350 Words)
Total Discussion = 700 Words