We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Review the article “Sedentary images in a population US based parenting magazine: 2010-2015” for this assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Parents or caregivers play an important role in influencing children’s health behaviors. Reflecting on the article and your additional literature research, write a paper (2-3 pages) describing what family-level strategies you would use in planning for a program that promotes active lifestyle for families.
The following items in particular will be assessed:
- Identify at least 3 barriers to improving children’s sedentary lifestyle.
- Identify two specific strategies (family) you would use to plan a program that promotes active lifestyle for families. Include evidence-based information as to why you believe these strategies will be the best ones to use.
- In your opinion, what should be the ideal age to start obesity prevention, knowing that lifestyle has a great impact on whether individuals will become obese? Provide empirical evidence to support your position as to when obesity prevention should start. Make sure to cite your sources.
- Basch, C.H., Kecojevic, A., Cadorett, V., & Zagnit, E.A. (2016). Sedentary images in a popular US based parenting magazine: 2010-2015. Health Promotion Perspectives, 6(2), 55-57. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC493222…
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2008). Developing strategies for program success. Retrieved May 1, 2012 from http://www.cdc.gov/HealthyYouth/evaluation/pdf/ert…Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2009). Writing good goals [Evaluation Briefs No. 3a]. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/HealthyYouth/evaluation/pdf/bri…
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2009). Writing SMART objectives [Evaluation Briefs No. 3b]. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/evaluation/pdf/bri…
- Fitzgerald, N. & Spaccarotella, K. (2009 February). Barriers to a healthy lifestyle: From individuals to public policy—an ecological perspective. Journal of Extension, 47(1), 1-9. Retrieved May 1, 2012 from http://www.joe.org/joe/2009february/pdf/JOE_v47_1a…
- Glasgow, R.E. (2008). Perceived barriers to self-management and preventive behaviors. Health Behavior Constructs: Theory, Measurement & Research. Rockville, MD: Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute. Retrieved from http://cancercontrol.cancer.gov/brp/research/const…
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Division of Adolescent and School Health (2011). Workplan template. Program management. [Tools and resources]. Retrieved May 1, 2012 from http://www.cdc.gov/dash/program_mgt/801_resources….
No Plagiarism.Final paper must be in uploaded in turnitin to check plagiarism.