We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Heroes have always been a part of written stories. Heroes from Greek mythology often had super-human characteristics, but also had fatal flaws, and often met with tragic ends because of these flaws. The era post World War I and II created comic book heroes that did not seem to have any flaws. The current super-heroes all seem to be dark heroes – heroes that may not always do acceptable (legal) things, but overall may have good intentions. One similarity that many hero stories share is the monomyth, or hero’s journey, as you read about in this week’s unit.
Be sure to address the following in your presentation:
- Discuss how the character of one Hero or Superhero (fictional) reflects the times that they are written. You may select a fictional hero from any era, however, you should be comfortable describing that era’s culture as well.
- Explain why this hero would resonate with the general era in which they were written.
- Describe the elements of the monomyth that are apparent in this hero’s story. HINT! Utilize a template like the one listed below to break down each part of the monomyth.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Submission: A 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation or Prezi that answers the questions posed above. Include speaker notes or a voice-over, images, and videos where applicable. If you choose the voice-over option, you will upload your recording web link (URL).
In your presentation:
- Provide speaker’s notes or a voice over on the PowerPoint to accompany each slide. If you choose speaker’s notes, the total word count of your notes should be 800-1000 words. If you choose to create a voice-over recording your presentation should be 5-7 minutes long.
- Include a title slide and include your references page in APA format on the last slide of the presentation.