We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Looking for assistance, thank you.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following competencies:
- Create and adjust oral communication presentations for different channels, purposes, and audiences
- Develop oral presentation skills to deliver presentations that meet organizational goals
Recently, your manager asked that each person in your department select an emerging policy, practice, or process that is relevant to your career or professional development goals and present it to the team in an informative, unbiased presentation to help the team learn more about a variety of career-relevant topics.
Your manager was especially interested in your presentation, and asked if you could develop and deliver a short persuasive speech to present to organizational leaders about what action the organization should take regarding your selected emerging policy, practice, or process.
Select a persuasive stance on the topic of your informational presentation from Project One. Then develop and present a 3- to 5-minute professional, persuasive speech to recommend what action the organization should take regarding your selected emerging policy, practice, or process.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Introduction: Develop an introduction that includes a clear, attention-getting purpose, claim, and credibility statement and sets the stage for the body of your speech.
- Body: Develop a well-organized body for your speech that incorporates purposeful evidence and explanations that support your claim to persuade your audience.
- Conclusion: Develop a conclusion to your speech that summarizes your main points and leaves your audience with a clear call to action that aligns to your claim.
- Audience Centeredness: Craft a speech that clearly takes your target audience’s perspectives and values into consideration through careful selection of evidence and word choice.
- Vocal Presentation: Use appropriate tone and voice modulation techniques such as purposeful use of volume, pitch, and pauses as well as appropriate rate, articulation, and vocal variety to support audience engagement and understanding.
- Length: Present all components of the persuasive speech in the allotted time frame of 3-5 minutes.
- Body Language: Use movement, sustained eye contact, and appropriate gestures effectively to convey professionalism, trust, and confidence to the audience.
- Space: Record your speech in a physical space that has limited distractions to help the audience focus on your delivery and the content of your speech.
What to Submit
To complete this project, you must submit the following:
Bongo SubmissionSubmit a 3- to 5-minute audiovisual recording of you presenting your persuasive speech using the camera option in Bongo. Sources should be orally cited according to APA style.
Submit a 3- to 5-minute audiovisual recording of your persuasive speech using the camera setting in Bongo. Sources should be orally cited according to APA style.
Due to Bongo’s technical capabilities, downloading your presentation may result in two separate files (one for audio and one for video) as opposed to one file that includes both. If this occurs, please upload both files to Brightspace.
Speech OutlineSubmit your persuasive speech outline using the provided Speech Outline Template, which you drafted in the Module Six discussion. Sources should be cited according to APA style
Hi, Looking for assistance, thank you. Competencies In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following competencies: Create and adjust oral communication presentations for diffe
COM 213 Speech Outline Template Use this template to plan the organization and content of your speech. Replace the bracketed text with your responses. You may use bullet points unless otherwise noted. Planning Speech Topic: [Insert text.] General Purpose Statement (to inform, persuade, or entertain): [Insert text.] Audience Information: [Write a brief description of your target audience.] Audience Considerations: [List a few important social, cultural, and ethical considerations you will need to keep in mind when addressing your audience.] Introduction Attention Getter: [Insert text.] Statement of Credibility: [Insert text.] Relevance Statement: [Insert text.] Thesis Statement: [Insert text.] [Based on your notes above, write the introduction for your speech using complete sentences.] Body Write the body of your speech. Make sure to support all points and sub points with evidence, explanations, and citations and use complete sentences. Main Point One: [Insert text.] Sub-point: [Insert text.] Sub-point: [Insert text.] Transition: [Insert text.] Main Point Two: [Insert text.] Sub-point: [Insert text.] Sub-point: [Insert text.] Transition: [Insert text.] Main Point Three: [Insert text.] Sub-point: [Insert text.] Sub-point: [Insert text.] Transition: [Insert text.] Conclusion Statement of Closure: [Insert text.] Recap of Thesis/Main Points: [Insert text.] [Based on your notes above, write the conclusion for your speech using complete sentences.] References [List all references in APA format. Ensure that you have at least three scholarly resources to provide support for your presentation.]