We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Final Answer Must Include: Research Paper, Notes, Work Cited, and an Outline
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
MUST APPROVE THE TOPIC AND THESIS WITH ME BEFORE BEGINNING, THIS IS FOR
AN 11TH GRADE HIGH SCHOOL HISTORY CLASS, NO PLAGIARISM. TOPICS WE
COVERED THROUGHOUT YEAR INCLUDE CIVIL RIGHTS, WORLD WAR 2, CIVIL WAR,
RECONSTRUCTION AND MORE. IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER TOPIC IN MIND LET ME KNOW
AND I WILL CHECK IF IT WAS COVERED OVER THE YEAR. MUST BE ABOUT THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A SPECIFIC POLITICAL PROCESS NOT OVER TIME.
topic may be on any subject covering the history or implementation
of the political process in the United States, subject to
approval. It must be based upon an extensive primary source.
- Use a minimum of three secondary sources, one of which must be an actual book.
- Use a minimum of one primary source of substantive length (i.e., one page of text) that must be cited in the final essay.
- Research notes will be due along with the finished paper.
These notes must identify your source, page number, and the
content you found on that page (even if you don’t use any direct
- The paper will be a minimum of six pages in
the proper format and must include a title that reveals something about your
- You must outline your paper, and this must be
turned in on along with your working thesis
- This is a thesis-driven research paper, and
strong topic sentences and supporting evidence are expected.
- Use evidence to show that your interpretation is persuasive.
- Proper MLA citations are required both in the
text and on the Works Cited page.