We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Case Study #4: How can we improve global cooperation for cybersecurity efforts?
For this case study, you are asked to (a) read the International Chamber of Commerce’s Cybersecurity Guide for Business and (b) review three articles / documents on the topic of improving international cooperation for cybersecurity (see links below). After you have reviewed these materials, develop your answer to the question: How can we improve global cooperation in response to cybersecurity challenges in cyberspace?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your audience for this case study is a panel session at a conference attended primarily by industry representatives from U.S. companies. Your task is to prepare a two to three page white paper which summarizes your response to the question. [This paper would be provided to session attendees in advance of the panel discussion.]
- Review the Week 7 readings.
- Re-read the recommendations from the International Chamber of Commerce Cybersecurity Guide for Business https://cdn.iccwbo.org/content/uploads/sites/3/201…
- Read the following articles / documents which focus on international cooperation and capacity building:
- https://www.itu.int/en/action/cybersecurity/Documents/gca-chairman-report.pdf (from 2007 but helpful for historical perspective)
- Find three or more additional sources to support your answer to the panel’s question. Here is a listing of articles to help you get started: http://www.cybersecurity-review.com/tag/international-cooperation/
Use standard terminology including correctly used cybersecurity terms and definitions to write a two to three page response to the panel question. At a minimum, your response must include the following:
1.An introduction which addresses the reasons why cooperation on a global basis is required to address cybersecurity challenges. This introduction should focus on political, economic, and social factors.
2.A separate section in which you discuss the business need for cooperation on a global basis. This discussion should include examples of global, multinational business which operate in cyberspace and the cybersecurity challenges each business faces. Use the “global” companies from the Industry Profile Project as your examples. These companies include: Amazon, Apple, eBay, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Oracle Corp., Priceline, Salesforce, Twitter, and Yahoo.
3.A separate section in which you identify and discuss three or more specific cooperative efforts (e.g. alliances, associations, public/private partnerships) which currently exist. These may be industry specific, national, or international efforts.
4.A separate section (“Recommendations”) in which you identify, discuss, and recommend three or more specific actions which global businesses as a whole can take to improve cooperation within and across industries for the purposes of addressing the cybersecurity challenges which you previously identified. This section should provide an overall answer to the general question: How can we improve global cooperation in response to cybersecurity challenges in cyberspace?
5.A separate closing section in which you summarize the issues and recommendations for improving global cooperation to respond to cybersecurity challenges in cyberspace.
Submit For Grading & Discussion
Submit your case study in MS Word format (.docx or .doc file) using the Case Study #4 Assignment in your assignment folder. (Attach the file.)
- Consult the grading rubric for specific content and formatting requirements for this assignment.
- Your 2-3 page white paper should be professional in appearance with consistent use of fonts, font sizes, margins, etc. You should use headings and page breaks to organize your paper.
- Your paper should use standard terms and definitions for cybersecurity. See Course Content > Cybersecurity Concepts for recommended resources.
- The CSIA program recommends that you follow standard APA formatting since this will give you a document that meets the “professional appearance” requirements. APA formatting guidelines and examples are found under Course Resources > APA Resources. An APA template file (MS Word format) has also been provided for your use CSIA_Basic_Paper_Template(APA_6ed,Nov2014).docx.
- You must include a cover page with the assignment title, your name, and the due date. Your reference list must be on a separate page at the end of your file. These pages do not count towards the assignment’s page count.
- You are expected to write grammatically correct English in every assignment that you submit for grading. Do not turn in any work without (a) using spell check, (b) using grammar check, (c) verifying that your punctuation is correct and (d) reviewing your work for correct word usage and correctly structured sentences and paragraphs.
- You are expected to credit your sources using in-text citations and reference list entries. Both your citations and your reference list entries must follow a consistent citation style (APA, MLA, etc.).