Humi 1 discussion
We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The Creativity Post: Business
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The purpose of this forum is to discuss creativity in everyday life and share information that will enhance the learning experience of fellow students. This forum is our virtual classroom discussion
Visit the following website:The Creativity Post. thecreativitypost.com (Links to an external site.) Using the toolbar, select Business. Select ONE article that interests you. Do not select a video. Your post should be on an original topic. Review the topics posted on this forum before you select an article. Any post on the same article as another student’s post will receive reduced credit. Post early for the greatest selection of topics.
- Go to the website The Creativity Post. On the toolbar click on Business. Select one article that appeals to you from this particular category.
- Use the title of the article as the first line of your post in bold print.
- Paragraph 1: (10-15 sentences) Briefly describes the main ideas. Give examples. What conclusions did the author make?
- Paragraph 2: (10-15 sentences) Give your critique of the ideas. Put some thought into your response. Evaluate the article. What were the best points? What were the weak points? Are there any relevant ideas that were not discussed? Why do you think this article was selected for a creativity website? What is innovative about the author’s thinking? Why did you select this article? Do the ideas relate to your life or experiences in any way? Make sure you include your comments: “I selected this article because… I think the author’s best ideas are….I think the weak points are.. I think the author neglected to point out that….I think these ideas are creative because….These ideas are relevant to me because….
- POSTS MUST BE ORIGINAL.
- DO NOT DUPLICATE THE SAME SUBJECT AS ANOTHER STUDENT’S POST.
- USE THE TWO PARAGRAPH FORMAT: APPROXIMATELY 10-15 SENTENCES EACH PARAGRAPH (No lists or bullet points.)
- TOTAL WORD COUNT OF ENTIRE POST: 350-450
- USE THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE AS THE FIRST LINE OF YOUR POST IN BOLD PRINT.
Replies: After submitting your post, review and comment on TWO other student’s posts. Each reply should be a paragraph of 100-125 words. Include thoughtful comments that specifically relate to the post. Do you have anything to add? What aspect of the post appealed to you most? Why? Generic comments like That’s interesting! ! That’s very creative do not count towards the minimum requirement.
Please note: your reply should be original and and give your opinion. Do not restate another student’s reply. Reply to a different post if someone has already stated what you were going to say.
Grades: This is your class participation grade. Posts and replies are graded. The objective is to contribute to group learning. Posts will be graded on quality. Full credit is not automatic. Posts will be downgraded for the following reasons: not on the assigned topic, does not follow assignment instructions; does not provide specific information and examples; does not include analysis; or duplicates another student’s post; or contains spelling, grammar or punctuation errors or does not follow word count and format guidelines. Read and follow Discussion Forum instructions. After a post has been submitted, no re-writes of discussion forum posts are allowed.
Plagiarism: Any instances of copying and pasting from an internet source will result in a zero score. Use your own words. Paraphrase what you learned from the author.
Late Posts and replies receive a 50% reduction. No exceptions.
How to submit your post: Click on the Reply link below. Use the title of the author and title of your article as the first line of your post.
Deadline: The forum due date is listed in Canvas. Any student who misses two consecutive deadlines is considered inactive and my be dropped.
Do you have a lot of essay writing to do? Do you feel like you’re struggling to find the right way to go about it? If so, then you might want to consider getting help from a professional essay writer. Click one of the buttons below.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper