We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In this Assignment, you will practice this type of leadership by advocating for a healthcare program. Equally as important, you will advocate for a collaborative role of the nurse in the design and implementation of this program. To do this, assume you are preparing to be interviewed by a professional organization/publication regarding your thoughts on the role of the nurse in the design and implementation of new healthcare programs.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Review the Resources and reflect on your thinking regarding the role of the nurse in the design and implementation of new healthcare programs.
· Select a healthcare program within your practice and consider the design and implementation of this program.
· Reflect on advocacy efforts and the role of the nurse in relation to healthcare program design and implementation.
The Assignment: (2–4 pages)
In a 2- to 4-page paper, create an interview transcript of your responses to the following interview questions:
· Tell us about a healthcare program, within your practice. What are the costs and projected outcomes of this program?
· Who is your target population?
· What is the role of the nurse in providing input for the design of this healthcare program? Can you provide examples?
· What is your role as an advocate for your target population for this healthcare program? Do you have input into design decisions? How else do you impact design?
· What is the role of the nurse in healthcare program implementation? How does this role vary between design and implementation of healthcare programs? Can you provide examples?
· Who are the members of a healthcare team that you believe are most needed to implement a program? Can you explain why?