We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
I need A Grade level work, please
don’t bit if you cannot deliver.
No directly quoted material may be used in this project paper.
Resources should be summarized or paraphrased with appropriate in-text and Resource page
For the purpose of this second Project, you are still the Data Security Analyst for Allied Technology Systems. Consider this project a continuation of the work you performed in Project #1. In this portion of the investigation, you are ONLY collecting the physical evidence, documenting and reporting. You will NOT be handling the digital data during this stage of the investigation. (This step will be discussed in the Final Project.) You should limit your “care and handling” of each piece of evidence to the physical handling of the digital item/container.
With the scenario in mind, you are to write a report to your supervisor, thoroughly providing a response to the following questions (in paragraph format, properly citing outside research, where appropriate) to both Part I and Part II of the project:
Part I: Overview/Case Summary
1. Write a short summary of the incident that has occurred and establish what permissions/authorities you have before you search Mr. Jackson’s former Company work area.
Part II: Physical Evidence Acquisition:
2. Look at the photo of Mr. Jackson’s work area. (See file attachment Work_Area.jpg) Identify three (3) potential items of digital evidence you see in the photo.
3. Look at the photo of Mr. Jackson’s work area. (See file attachment Work_Area.jpg) Identify three (3) potential items of non-digital evidence you see in the photo.
4. Detail in your report how your seized evidence from Questions two (2) and three (3) are secured and stored after removing it from the original scene (the work area) and prior to sending it for analysis. Describe the security procedures in place as well as any environmental protections (specific to computer/digital devices) that are in place within the storage area.
5. Look at the Evidence Custody Document (See file attachment Evidence Custody Document.doc) and item photographs (Items-seized (pics).pptx). Read the Evidence Custody Document prepared by one of your co-workers in which they are attempting to document the seizure of the three (3) items pictured in the accompanying photos. Did your co-worker adequately describe each item? What could be added to the descriptions, and for which items (based on what you see in the photos) to make them more complete and serve as an example to your co-worker of what they SHOULD look like (how they should be described)?