We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For the final presentation, you will create a 10- to 12-slide presentation analyzing a real-world scenario when change was needed in an organization. Change refers to the act of replacing something or making it different. Change in organizations is often related to improvement of organizational processes or accepted behaviors. Your choice of scenario could be from an organization that you have worked in previously or from a high-profile organization you have heard about in the news.
In addition to designing slides, you must also include slide notes (also called Speaker Notes). For each slide, your Speaker Notes should contain a minimum of 100 words describing and expanding on the content. For help with your slide notes, review this guide: Add Speaker Notes to Your Slides Links to an external site..
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Once you have created your presentation, you will need to save it as a PDF file with your Speaker Notes visible.
In your 10- to 12-slide presentation,
- Provide a high-level description of the organization you are analyzing.
- What organization are you analyzing?
- Who are the leaders involved and what are their roles?
- What is the challenge or change needed with this organization?
- Identify one leader within the organization to analyze.
- Who is the leader you chose?
- What is their position and background?
- Describe one to two behaviors used by that leader to initiate or manage the change.
- Analyze their leadership approach using Kotter’s model of organizational change.
- Look at the eight steps of Kotter’s model, and discuss any steps that are pertinent to your organization. You do not need to address all eight steps, but please address at least two to three.
- Analyze how that leader influenced the organization’s vision, mission, and strategy.
- Evaluate the leadership styles used by your leader and whether they were effective.
Remember: Add at least 100 words of explanation to the Speaker Notes section of each slide.