We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- How would your business work in term of operations (production, inventory control, distribution, customer service, research and development, etc.)?
- Discuss the implications of technology in your company’s operations.
Consider the areas below as you address these questions. Condense the key information in two solid paragraphs focusing on the specific information pertaining to your NAB Company.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Check out the NAB Company Portfolio document, Note 2: Equipment and Inventory to see what equipment and technology you already have and use this in your response. B
Describe the day-to-day functions of your company. How will you run your business? Consider the following areas:
2. Production process: how will you produce the product
3. Inventory control- how much inventory you will have
4. Distribution- how will you distribute the product
5. Customer service- how will you handle customers and returns
6. Research and Development- how will you improve the product and how will you continue to search for new combinations/ flavors
Check out Chapter 11- operations for information, worksheets, and a sample plan for ideas
1. What do you use technology for and how? (database management, inventory system, phones, cloud)
2. Discuss technology in the production process, or operations overall
3. Discuss technology in other areas of business (administration, R&D)
4. Hardware, software, telecommunications
Check Chapter 12-technology plan for information and page 222 for an illustration of all the areas you can use technology.