We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Tuten, T.L., & Solomon, M.R. (2015). Social Media Marketing. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage
500 Word count for entire questions. 2 References use the book for 1 of the references. Correct grammar and English. Must address all parts of question. Must be a good report, use your own words.
- What similarities and differences exist between social commerce and ecommerce?
2. Describe the purchase decision process involved in a services or product you purchased recently through social media influence from consumer point of view.
Textbook, Tuten, T.L., & Solomon, M.R. (2015). Social Media Marketing. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage
1,200 Word count for entire questions, 3 References to each question, use the book for 1 of the references. Correct grammar and English. Must address all parts of question. Must be a good report, use your own words. References must go after each question.
1. Social commerce can be used by small businesses. Choose a small business that you are familiar. Propose at least three (3) social commerce tactics the business could use to market itself more effectively. Be certain to choose social commerce types of social media covered in the unit. For instance, maintaining a Facebook page is part of the social community zone. It only belongs in social commerce if coupons are shared or social commerce can be conducted on the Facebook page. Be specific in sharing your ideas.
2. One of the most prevalent social commerce strategies is the use of a group deal like Groupon or Living Social. Investigate whether group deal sites like these are effective approaches for marketers. What marketing objectives can be accomplished using group deals? Is the approach financially sound? What are the risks? Explain your answer drawing upon a brand’s experience using a group deal to enhance your response. If you don’t personally have experience with a group deal you can reference someone else’s experience you may know.
3. There are several online tools marketers can use to encourage social commerce sharing. What are a few that are most commonly used? Provide an example that uses at least two (2) of the opportunities that start on page 242 of this week’s reading