We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For the Unit 3 Submission, you will submit an annotated outline of your Unit 5 Submission. You will then use the comments made by your instructor to submit a finalized project in Unit 5.
An annotated outline is a map used to plan a paper, and it includes additional information or explanations. Please click here for directions and an example of how to write an annotated outline.
Bowen, R. (n.d.). Writing, research, and editing. Retrieved from http://writingresearchediting.com/create-annotated…
Throughout this class, you have been working with a product of your creation that dealt domestically. This week, you will switch gears and address a real company that does global business.
Note: Please refrain from using assignments from other classes that you have taken.
Select a global company of your choice in the service industry. Using your selected global company as the subject matter, research the principles of marketing that impact this organization, and prepare an APA paper with the following:
- Describe the main line of business of the company.
- Name 4 of the countries in which the company operates.
- Explain in detail the implementation of the 4 P marketing mix concept by the company, including the following:
- Target market
- Product strategy
- Distribution strategy
- Communication strategy
- Pricing strategy
- Describe any differences observed in the implementation of this concept from one country to another.
This assignment will be assessed using additional criteria provided here.
Your report must include a reference list. All research should be cited in the body of the paper. In-text citations and corresponding references should be included in your paper. For more information on APA style, please visit the APA lab. The paper should be written in third person, which means that pronouns like “I,” “we,” and “you” are not appropriate. The use of direct quotes is strongly discouraged.
Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page, and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 3–4 pages in length, starting with a brief 1-paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 6–8 pages in length.
Please submit your assignment as a Word document in APA format using the attached template.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means that you will need a minimum of the following:
- Title page: Remember to include the running head and the title in all capital letters.
- Abstract: This should be a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page, and it must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-point Times New Roman or 12-point Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3–4 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-text academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format, using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the reference page is not a bibliography, but it is a further listing of the abbreviated in-text citations that are used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation.
Do you have a lot of essay writing to do? Do you feel like you’re struggling to find the right way to go about it? If so, then you might want to consider getting help from a professional essay writer. Click one of the buttons below.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper