We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Briefing notes (sometimes called issue briefs, policy briefs, or issue statements) are common tools used
within industry, governments, and NGOs for summarizing a challenge and presenting options or
recommendations to a decision-maker. Briefing notes give context on an issue and provide insight into
political complexities or anticipated challenges. Most of the time, briefing notes and process diagrams are
the only tool a senior decision-maker consults for information on an issue.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You will develop a two-page briefing note for one topics of your choice out of the six cases listed here:
– Case 1: Google’s Dragonfly: the ethics of providing a censored search engine in China
– Case 2: Facebook: fake news, free speech and an internet platform’s responsibility
– Case 3: Nuclear Energy: an answer to climate change?
– Case 4: COVID-19 global shutdown.
– Case 5: Lafarge, ISIS and the Syrian Civil War: business in the face of terrorism
– Case 6: Uber and the Ethics of Sharing: exploring the societal promises and responsibilities of the
Each brief will summarize the issue for a decision-maker, introduce major challenges, highlight areas of
concern, and make recommendations on the ethical position that the decision-maker should take. You must
cite sources in end note style (an example about this citation format is provided at the end), with your
literature cited list provided on a separate page.