MKT500 Assignment 3 Part C: Marketing Plan- KetoOasis
We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment 3: Part C: Your Marketing Plan
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Due Week 9 and worth 280 points
For this assignment, you will conclude your marketing plan by developing your hypothetical company’s pricing and distribution strategies, and integrated marketing communications plan.
Note: You should create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Create the third part of your marketing plan:
- Describe or list the feedback you received on Part B of Your Marketing Plan. Explain how you will use the feedback to improve your plan.
You accurately described feedback received. You sufficiently explained how feedback will be used to improve the marketing plan.
You thoroughly developed a branding strategy for the product/service that covers the brand name, logo, slogan, and at least one brand extension.
You thoroughly analyzed the primary and secondary target markets. You thoroughly included the market segment demographic profile, psychographic profile, professional profile, geographic profile, and any other segmentation variable necessary.
You thoroughly prepared a positioning statement. You thoroughly included a perceptual map that shows your company’s position against its competitors. From this map, you thoroughly created a statement that depicts your position.
You thoroughly examined the relevant consumer behavior for your target market. You thoroughly explained the main reasons why the brand name, logo, slogan, brand extension, as well as the positioning statement are right for the identified target market.
You provided efficient references, and APA is coming along. Make sure references are of high quality. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product/service. Note: Newspapers, magazines, and other websites do not qualify as academic resources. Quality references are peer-reviewed or in scholarly journals published in the last five years. You must include in-text citations for all references listed. Also, all information used from a source must be paraphrased, cited, and referenced in APA. For further help please see: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/03/ or https://www.apastyle.org/
Some APA reminders: Do not use the first or second person in APA. Eliminate the use of I, we, our, you, yours, etc. Please use the templates EXACTLY as provided in assignments and announcements. Don’t change bolding or add spaces, etc. The templates are APA formatted and have all rubric requirements. Please make sure to proofread before submission. One of the best ways to do this is to read your paper aloud. Hearing what you’ve written is a great way to catch grammatical issues. Avoid contractions in APA. Spell out numbers zero to nine. Please see the Strayer Writing Center for further help as well as www.grammarly.com
Thank you for taking the time to review the feedback. If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com Take care. Dr. B
- Develop the company’s pricing and distribution strategy.
- Develop the integrated marketing communications plan most relevant for your product / service and audience. Develop your message strategy. Develop your media strategy.
- Develop your public relations, sales promotion, and personal selling plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Develop your online and direct marketing plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Develop your social responsibility/cause related marketing plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Use at least three academic resources that address sustainability and monitoring of effective marketing plans and determine the applicability for your hypothetical company. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
2. Evaluate marketing strategies used to create/communicate customer value.
d. Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
3. Create an effective marketing plan.
a. Develop recommendations based on market analysis and strategy.
c. Develop dynamic strategies for competing.
d. Develop branding strategies for new products or services.
e. Develop pricing strategies and distribution channels for products or services.
f. Develop a fully integrated marketing communications plan for products or services.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.
Do you have a lot of essay writing to do? Do you feel like you’re struggling to find the right way to go about it? If so, then you might want to consider getting help from a professional essay writer. Click one of the buttons below.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper