We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this assignment, you will be analyzing organizational structure and the influence that this can have on organizational goals.
· Start by defining the terms flat, wide, and tall as it relates to an organization’s structure.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Provide a real-world example for each type of structure and for each example provided at least one paragraph summarizing why this organization would be categorized as either flat, wide or tall.
· With your understanding of these three types of organizations, how would you approach goal setting in each of these organizations? You should have at least one strategy for each one.
Your paper must include:
· A title page and reference page formatted according to APA
· At least two citations per page.
· A minimum of three outside references
· A minimum of three pages of content formatted according to APA.
The following content is partner provided
A. Gibson, L, Ivancevich, J.M, Donnelly, J.H, Konopaske, R (2012), Organisations: Behaviour, Structure, Processes, 14th Edition, McGraw-Hill, Seoul
B. Johns, G., and Saks, A. M. (2014). Organizational Behaviour: Understanding and Managing Life at Work (9th Edition), Toronto: Prentice Hall
C. Moorhead, G., and Griffin, R. W. (1995). Organizational Behavior: Managing People and Organizations (5th edition). Houghton Mifflin: Boston
D. Mullins, L.J (2007). Management and Organisational Behaviour (8th Edition). Prentice Hall: London.
E. Wagner, J. A. and Hollenbeck, J. R. (2010). Organizational Behavior: Securing Competitive Advantage. Routledge: New York.