We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
e-Chapters 1-6 can be found in the student center in your blackboard.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
I. Chapter 2 – Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
Go into blackboard in week and click on the link entitled Nike Sweatshops. Review the video and answer the following questions:
1) Who are the stakeholders affected by Nike sweatshops?
2) Are the Nike sweatshops ethical? Why or why not?
3) Are the Nike sweatshops legal? Why or why not?
4) Could having these Nike sweatshops maximize shareholder value (profit)? Why or why not?
II. Chapter 4, Constitutional, Statutory, Administrative and Common law
A. PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS DECIDED THAT INCOME TAXES FOR MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS ARE JUST TOO HIGH. TO PROVIDE TAX RELEIF, PRESIDENT OBAMA DRAFTS THE NO-TAXING OF MIDDLE AMERICA BILL ON FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2017, ABOLISHING TAXES FOR EVERY AMERICAN HOUSEHOLD THAT MAKES LESS THAN $60,000. ON MONDAY, JANUARY 30, 2017 PRESIDENT TRUMP SIGNS THE BILL INTO LAW.
1) CAN PRESIDENT TRUMP ABOLISH TAXES THROUGH THE NO TAXING OF MIDDLE AMERICA LAW? WHY OR WHY NOT?
2) IS THE LAW CONSTITUTIONAL? WHY OR WHY NOT?
B. What are the 3 branches of government? With each branch of government please give an example of what power they are allowed to exercise under the constitution.
C. Blake has lived in Rockville, MD all of his life. He has lived in his current home with his wife Madeline for over 50 years. The city wants to build a highway that runs through Blake’s home. The highway will relieve the traffic congestion. Blake does not want to move.
1) Does Blake have to move? Why or why not?
2) Does the city have to pay for his land? Why or why not
D. What is an administrative agency? What is the role of an administrative agency?