We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Ashford 4: – Week 3 – Journal
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Reflections on Federal Welfare Policy
For your journal entry, you will explore aspects of your personal experience and/or beliefs regarding significant public policies and what you have learned in your readings. As you reflect, please address the following questions:
- There are several federal welfare programs such as Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Section 8 Housing Assistance, Food Stamps, Medicaid, among others. Pick two of these policies and describe:
- What social problem they are intended to address
- What population they serve
- Assess the strengths and any issues of each program.
- For each program, do you think it is working well? If so, why? If not, what alternative program would you recommend to address the same social issue?
- What were your thoughts about federal welcome programs prior to reading this week’s reading assignment?
- How has your perspective been either reinforced or changed now that you are more informed?
The purpose of the journal activity is to allow you to thoroughly reflect upon what you have learned during this course, particularly this week, and to provide you with an opportunity to relate this what you have learned this week to your own experiences. The reflective journal is not a formal written assignment. However, you are expected to adhere to conventional rules of grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation while focusing on clearly conveying your thoughts.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your journal entries.