We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
*****The organization is Tenet Healthcare
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this assessment, use the organization listed above.
- Analyze the decision-making process and its effect within the context of increased competition for health care dollars. Keep in mind that true strategic management and planning involve the ability to create the vision for health care delivery in the future and the skill to then align the resources necessary to achieve that vision.
- Assess the wide range of challenging issues that you perceive will affect your organization over the next five years.
- Determine the organizational structure that would best position your organization as a leader in its industry.
- Write a summary of your organizational structure.
Your organizational structure analysis should include the following:Assesses the decision-making process to improve it and provides rationale and supporting documentation for the changes, Assesses challenging issues that will affect the organization over the next five years. Provides an outline of the methods for addressing these issues, Determines the organizational structure that would best position the organization as a leader in its industry. Provides rationale and supporting documentation for the structure., Develops a summary of the organizational structure including an assessment of the structure’s strengths and weaknesses., Communicates in a manner that is professional, scholarly, and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions. Adheres to APA guidelines; work is appropriate for publication.
- Length: 2–3 typed pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 point. (Length excludes title page and reference list.)
- References: Your references may include both scholarly literature and practitioner sources.
- Written communication: Must be free of errors, scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the profession of Health Care Management.
- Writing style: APA expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so.
- APA formatting: Must be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting and include a title page and reference list.