We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Directions to part one: Content Review
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Respond to each item. Each response should be concise and between 2–3 paragraphs in length.
- Use MS Word to write your responses, and submit your answers to all questions in one Word document.
- Copy and paste each question into the document, so your Instructor can see which questions you are answering.
- Describe at least two ways that Ms. Walker accounts for the self-system in her plan to motivate her students in Chapter 5 of your course text. Here are some ways Mrs. Walker account for self-system, Examining the importance of the task, Examining Efficacy, Examining Emotions, Goal Specification, Process Specification, Process Monitoring, and Deposition Monitoring. Then describe at least two additional ways she could activate motivation with the self-system in mind.
- Chapter 6 of your course text provides a model for facilitating motivation. Here is what the model say,
- 1.Attitudes and Perceptions About the Learning
- 2.The Self-System
- 3.The Metacognitive System
- 4.Changing Temporary Learning States
- 5.Working With Diverse Learners
- Do you think that this model is comprehensive? Would you use this or something similar when organizing your own approach? Why or why not.
Part two: Reflection
In this course, you have explored a wide range of concepts related to motivating and guiding school-age children and adolescents, including the psychology of motivation, resilience, self-esteem, motivating environments, communication methods, learning styles, conflict resolution, problem-solving, social-emotional learning, and character development. As the course comes to a close, take some time to reflect on the inter-relationships between these concepts, as well as the knowledge you have gained from this course as a whole. Write a 1- to 2-page essay that responds to the following questions:
- How has your understanding about the concepts you studied in this course, including the relationships between them, shifted or grown throughout the course? Identify and explain at least two specific ways.
- Given the knowledge you have gained, what do you think it means to motivate and guide school-age children and adolescents?
- In general terms, how will knowledge gained in this course shape and inform your approach to motivating and guiding young people in the future?